post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-19-2018, 03:40 PM Thread Starter

Colour Options

Definitely not a fan of the Saber Orange that debuted at the Detroit Auto Show but it looks like Ford has already uploaded the various other colour options to their website. Looks like the additional options will include: Lighting Blue, Hot Pepper Red, Shadow Black, Magnetic, Ingot Silver, White Platinum and Oxford White. I have to say that out of all the colours I'm definitely leaning towards the Lightning Blue and Magnetic. What do you guys think of the different color variations?
post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-22-2018, 02:28 PM

The Hot Pepper Red is actually not as blindingly bright as I though it would be. It's a deep rich red, though what I see on screen could differ from what it actually look like in real life.
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-06-2018, 02:31 PM

Oxford White is not bad either and it looks great in contrast with its surroundings. That may be the way to go when it comes to white for the ranger, just not a fan of platinum white.

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-06-2018, 04:11 PM

White will look even better when you get some mud on it. Its one reason why I always advocated for white if going off road if you're the type to drive around with mud all over your paint after coming back from the trails.
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-07-2018, 09:01 AM

I've always had something against white trucks, as to me they look like a work/company truck. Not trying to discourage anyone, that's just what always comes to mind imo. I really like what I'm seeing with the Magnetic/Gunmetal colour though. I think with tinting and blacked out rims, it'll look real sleek.
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-09-2018, 04:35 PM

Ingot Silver seems to be a mix of silver and grey depending on the lighting and angle you're looking at it, could be the forerunner on my potential paint options list. Though Saber does stand out and not all that often seen on pickups.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page