post #11 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-19-2018, 08:13 AM

I think the majority of owners will be satisfied with the stock powerplant. No one is expecting this truck to deliver what's offered by proper full sized pickups. The tuning segment will be fairly niche, but lets hope it receives proper support.
post #12 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-19-2018, 02:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caine View Post
I think the majority of owners will be satisfied with the stock powerplant. No one is expecting this truck to deliver what's offered by proper full sized pickups. The tuning segment will be fairly niche, but lets hope it receives proper support.
demographics seem to suggest that as well, even just driving around and seeing who's driving these and under what conditions its used, even a small SUV would serve them well.
post #13 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-20-2018, 10:31 AM

You also need to factor in that a chip tune often yields fuel economy improvements. There are also some sites that have a chip tunes for the T6 Ranger that are saying around 15% improvement.
post #14 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-22-2018, 07:42 PM

they might shave off enough to save a few dollars per tank which doesn't mean much to me, performance as it relates to horsepower and torque is what i'm after.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page